Friday, February 27, 2009

Yeah, forgetful like a fox.

Like a fox.

You know when someone says "You're crazy." Then someone else says, "Yeah, crazy like a fox." Wouldn't it be funny if instead of saying that someone was crazy like a fox you just said it about anything. For example: "You're tall!" "Yeah, tall like a fox." See how that works? Pretty sweet huh?
Colbie.

What kind of name if Colbie Caillat anyway? Is that made up? I don't know, all I know is that I can't stand her. If she was a robot, she'd be named Wall-a--- Wall-a Waillat. "Can you count me in?"? Does that even make any sense? If she was asking the instrumental section if she could sing with them, they should have said no.

Bach.

If I ever get a dog, which I won't, I would name him "Bach". People would think it was because I was really classy and think that I named if after the famous composer, but really it would just be because I wanted to say "Come BACH!"



Fat Chance.

When people say "Fat chance", I always think that it doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it be "thin chance". Because fat gives the impression that there is a lot of chance, while thin makes it sound like there isn't much chance. Unless it's just sarcasm... which it usually is.



Pop-ups.

There are pop ups are everywhere. They have even started to infiltrate youtube. I mean the actual little window that you are watching the video in. Honestly? If I go to youtube, it's usually to watch a video, and most likely I'm going to click out of the pop-up if there is one. It's just annoying, and then you ignore it anyway. Then on TV, have you seen the one's that take up like half the screen? I can't believe it. This post deserves an exclamation point. -- !


Moving.


As you may know I'm moving. To where, and when, the world may never know. Or you could just ask, but seeing as this is an open blog, I'm not going to be handing that information out like the neighbors parents hand out popsicles on a hot summer day.


Clean rooms.


Does it creep anyone else out when a hotel's sign says "clean rooms", or a gas station sign says "clean bathrooms. It's kind of like they're extra proud of that or something. I'm sorry, but I don't think that's something to be advertising. It's kind of like saying, "We just cleaned our bathrooms, so come quick before they get nasty again." Or like the attendant there is being forced to clean the bathroom all the time, so to get back at them they are only cleaning it so it looks clean, when really it's crawling with.... something really gross. And the only way I'll ever believe a hotel room is really clean is if I see them wiping the entire room down, which would all be tiled, and see the mattress and sheets brought in on a Sears truck.
Peeps.

This is is where I talk about my peeps... which happen to be rabbit shaped and coated in pink sugar. In the last 20 minutes I have eaten an entire package of peeps.... almost. I actually have two left. I feel sick. Not only my stomach, but I'm getting a sugar headache now too. They are just so good, and they just smoosh down so it's like they're not even there. But then you get sick and realize they were there. And the evidence is on your lips when you go to look in the mirror and your lips are pink. Which is actually kind of cool. It's like wearing lipstick without actually wearing lipstick. Cool huh?

Oh cool, I finally figured out the volume on this computer.




Charger.
So, we got to Seattle, or thereabouts, and I realized I didn't have my phone charger. Well my phone was already dead by the time I got there, so I just used my mom's phone. I had to go through a lot... well more trouble than usual getting some phone numbers, by way of Elizabeth, instead of just having them in my phone book. Anyway, after an entire week of having no phone and using my mom's phone for texting, which she doesn't have on her plan (I think I owe her a few bucks), I found my charger in the front of my suitcase. Now, when I actually use it again is a different story. I'm not really sure where my phone is right now.

I reallly did forgot my ipod charger in Colorado. So, for an entire flight, I did not have my ipod. I am very disappointed. The most annoying thing is that Hannah has one, and we stayed with them for a week and I still didn't charge it because I kept on forgetting to ask to borrow it. So now I have to beg Kelsey and Ben to PLEASE bring yours for my final flight... forever... or until this summer at least. Consider this me asking you guys, because I know I'll forget. Just like I forgot my...


Toothbrush.

Four times actually. I still can't believe it. Trust me, if you ever want to see your toothbrush again, don't entrust it to me. I left one in the hotel back home, 2 at Kelsey and Ben's house, and one at Pattie and Brian's house. Luckily I had a spare one, that I didn't want to use because it had been in a bag with makeup and stuff. But desperate times call for desperate measures, along with hot water and soap.







Well... seeya.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

You are too funny!

The Clifts said...

What will you give me if I bring it? We are only bringing carry on it is going to be quite a burden to bring it. BUT, I guess so... Do you want your toothbrush too? It's still in the package.

Elizabeth said...

i like the Bach thing the best i think. "Come BACH!"hahahahha....

Mackenzie said...

Catherine...I told you I follow your blog and I really do think you are one of the funniest girls I know! Thanks for the laughs...and I hear you on the tooth brush...I seem to leave them behind too.