Friday, August 29, 2008

Dream

Last night I had a weird dream. I usually have dreams of things that could happen, not things that are impossible, for instance, giant hamburgers chasing me. Last night was pretty off the wall though. So, I was at the movie theater with Zac Efron and his date, but he was like 14, with crooked teeth. So, the person who was seating us came to buckle Zac's seat belt because apparently they had to be locked so no one without a ticket could have one, and they would know if you didn't pay. I don't know why, but I didn't have a ticket. So, I had to sit on Zac Efron's lap while we waited. Talk about awkward. His date then turned into my friend Amiee, and that made me jealous. She had to go to the bathroom so I took her seat, and waited for something to happen where I'd get a ticket or something. I don't know why I wasn't doing anything. I actually remember saying, "I don't remember even coming here." So obviously this was a dream, which I stupidly couldn't figure out while I was asleep. While I was waiting Kammie showed up, and I was saying how fancy "theaters in California" were. There were these guys walking around waiting on people, expecting massive tips from people everytime they passed. Kammie was gone, and Zac Efron came back. Then four seats over was M. Knight Shyamalan. You know how in airplanes they have the seat back pockets filled with pamphlets? Well this theater had these, and apparently his movie was being advertised in one of them. He kept telling me to get out of the seat so a real customer could look at the advertisement. I was trying to tell him I was waiting for my friend when Amiee walked up. Feeling very much out of place, and wanting to leave, I said I'd wait in the car. They told me our forerunner was there because I'd driven, which I'd had no memory of. I was walking out, and mom was there. She was sitting with Amiee and Zac. She said she'd walk me out to the car. We got out to the parking lot, and there was our car, by itself at night. She didn't want me to be there, so she drove me to an ally. I told her I'd rather be in a lit parking lot out in the open than in this ally. I think this finally made her think to just buy me a ticket. So we went in, bought an ice cream cone, which was required when getting a ticket, and while I was choosing the size and flavor, I woke up.

1 comment:

The Clifts said...

And they just keep getting funnier.