Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm a dork... I know.


This morning I had to wake up at 6:15. I haven't woken up that early since... well it's been a long time. I had to go to work. Then I got sick. I blame it on the early morning. So, I have decided, for the good of my health, not to wake up early ever again.



I just finished reading the third fablehaven book. It was definately a good one. I read the second one, which ended with the person that was going to save the day being suspected of treason. Oh dear. I have to say though, I was on the edge of my seat, wondering how Kendra and Seth were going to save Fablehaven this time. Geesh, that was a close one.
As I was saying earlier, I had to get up hecka early. The up-side is that my boss and co-worker lady took me out to breakfast. In fact they took me out to dinner last night, breakfast this morning, and lunch today. Yikes-a. It was good. I got a small omelette this morning, which was wierd because I usually don't like eggs, then I got a sandwich for lunch. After last night I was more careful when choosing. And I'll tell you why:
Last night I got a fagita at the mexican restaurant. Apparantly I ordered a "fajita burrito". You have to say it really fast with a mexican accent. It sounds cool. Anyway, though it was delicious, it was ENORMOUS. I am telling you, it was huge. Imagine an enchilada, the kind my mom makes are really good, so imagine those ones, and times that by 4. Then there was the rice and beans. It's a good thing I didn't have chips beforehand, but I still only ate half of it. It was embarrasing because even my boss, who is a man, got something that was the same size or smaller. Then the other lady we were with got something much smaller. So, they called it a burrito when they brought it over. In my head I was thinking "Oh please don't let that be mine." And then of course it was.
Our waiter at the restaurant looked really familiar. Then I realized he looks exactly like Michael Welch, a rising star, who will be playing Mike Newton in the heavily anticipated upcoming film "Twilight" (See later in post). The only difference was that he was Mexican. Observe-
Earlier I was thinking, "I want a kimono". Then I saw this picture and thougth "Maybe not." Though it's beautiful, I really don't think that many people could pull it off. I am no exception.



I know I'm a geek, but I watched the new Twilight trailer and all I can say is "tee hee hee". I am so psyched. He he. I haven't been this excited since Harry Potter, which just makes me look like even more or a dork. Well if you don't like it... then uh... too bad. EAT THAT!

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Love it Love it Love it!

Elizabeth said...

i laughed so hard at the Mexican Mike Newton. I love you Catherine! oh, p.s., who was the co-worker lady?

Deon Christensen said...

Oh you are a funny one cath! So I'm a little disturbed by the twilight picture he looks freaky not cute.