Monday, June 16, 2008

Bangs.

So, I got my haircut the other day, and I must say, I do like it. I didn't at first becuase I tried everything to try to style it and it wouldn't cooperate. I tried a small curling iron, a big curling iron, a straightening iron, curlers. Everything. It just wouldn't work. I think that in the end, I was just being critical. At least it was hair and not a person.


Limeade.

Today I went to Red Robin with Amiee and Krista and I got a Very Berry Limade. It had sprite, and some lime and berry syrup or something, and lime slices. I drank 4 glasses. I felt pretty sick. I didn't realize until after that it was becuase it was POP! I don't know why I didn't think about it. Stupid! But it was oh-so-delicious.





School.


So today Amiee left for Oregon. Now Amiee and Kammie are both gone. Puh huh huh. But, fortunately I have school to keep me busy. Oh, I'm sorry, did I say "fortunately"? I meant "Help me. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!". It's so boring, then again, not everyone can have a group of friends with sweet nicknames like Slater and Screech to have adverntures with. Crazy kids.


Single's ward.


On Sunday, I went to the Single's ward. That was an adventure. It's not as awkward as I thought it was going to be. I figure they're just like me. Yeah, besides being older, done with highschool, and having friends, they're just- like- me.



Town.


I decided that when I become rich and famous I am going to buy a town. A secret town full of middle-class citizens. I'm going to call the down "Poverty". Then when Kelly from Malibu comes up and asks what your name is, you can say "Hi, my names Catherine, and I live in Poverty." They'll probably feel so bad that they'll give you some money. Then, you don't have to be poor, but get extra cash. It's a win-win. OR, to make the illusion more effective, you could give all your money away, give away your house, and live in a cardboard box. Then when people came up to you, they'd really think you were poor! Or you could just tell people you were poor and keep everything you have and not have to live in a town called "Poverty". But that would be lying, and I don't know how I feel about that.



Vampire.
Now, last but not least, I hereby proclaim my undying love for Edward Cullen. BA HA HA! He's a vampire. He can't die! Get it? How do I come up with this stuff?



2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

this has to be one of my favorites so far. simply magical. ;o)

The Clifts said...

I was literally and seriosly laughing out loud! It totally made my day. thanks, keep it up.