Saturday, June 7, 2008

My sincerest apologies for keeping you all waiting. (Did you catch the extremely heavy sarcasm in that? You did? Good.)






Peaches


I was in the car with Amiee and Krista the other day and they both think it is normal to eat peaches skinned. They think the skin is too fuzzy or something. Tut tut tut. Poor kids. Don't know the joys of a good peach.









Romance and Cheese: Rochance
I just finished watching an ABC family movie called "I want to marry Ryan Banks". It's an ABC family movie, so it's inevitably cheesy, but oh so romantic. It was cute, but I don't know about buying it on spechial edition DVD or anything.


"a new kind of family" That just cracks me up, seeing as most of thier shows are so full of crap, you could put it on your neighbor's porch an light it.

I can't believe I just said that. Please don't judge me though. It's all my brothers' fault.

Spider

Ok, so a spider was just crawling across the top of my laptop and it was really creepy. it was pretty small though, so I just blew it off onto the floor but now I keep thinking I feel it on my feet. Ugh.

(artist's rendtion)


Late night baking.


The other day Amiee came over and spent the night. We made donuts at midnight or maybe even later. It seems everytime we get together, we make baked goods sometime between 12 and 4 am.

We have made donuts,









cinamon rolls,







and banana bread.









This array of baked goods is making me salivate... Mmm....


Stupid Commercials.
Why do people make stupid commercials? I find it very hard to believe they think it is funny. Some people say it's so that they catch your attention and then you don't forget them and buy what they are selling. I see it differently. I would rather buy something that didn't work, than buy the object with the terrible commercial. I do this to prove that good advertising works.


Too much.
However, I also think that there is such a thing as too much advertising. For instance, if I see another preview for Wall-e, I think I am going to poke my eyes out. How can a movie about robots who can't talk hold someone's attention? Especially a child's. It just blows my mind. It's going to be like "Finding Nemo" all over again. A whole lot of hype for a whole lot of BORING. Honestly.

If you feel sorry for this sad pathetic little robot, I think it's time you took a look at your list of priorities.




So it's late and I better go. Until next time etc.

No comments: