Friday, May 30, 2008

I seriously have not gotten out of my pajamas in the last 3 days. You think I'm exagerating. I'm not. I'll get up, do school work, then take a shower and get into more pajamas. It's pathetic, but honestly, I'm not getting dressed up for nothing. Pa-sha.

This morning I had toast with peanut butter and
jam. It's quite delicious. You have to mix the
jam in with the peanut butter, so it looks pretty
gross, but it's oh so good. I was thinking, I do
that sometimes, that jam is way better than jelly,
and I'll tell you why.

Jelly is just jello in a jar. It's so obvious. You just take the y off and add an o and you have jello. Jelly is just jello in a jar. It's gross cause it's chunky and it doesn't spread right. There may always be room for jello, but not on toast.


I'm in a predicament. I want to come home next week after we go to Utah this weekend because it is the last week Amiee will be here. However Dad is going to be gone for one or two nights next week. And as we all know, at night our normal American home turns into a huge Victorian haunted house with creepy trees outside and eerie weather. Yeah- I don't really want to stay here by myself at night.


Well, I better get to school. I have to pack for tomorrow sometime today, and I prefer to read until the wee hours of the morning, not pack until then.

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i can't get over how funny you are and how glad i am that you got a blog and you actually update it! sweet justice! ;o) oh, and i think you should stay in provo. you see Aimee all the time, but us? only most of the time, not ALL of it.
love,
elizabeth

The Clifts said...

Hey, so are you making Lizzy a liar when she said that you update your blog? Just wondering...
-kj

Elizabeth said...

i second that. when are you going to update your blog? my life is boring.