Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Soap, funds, gum, lagarithms and more.






Phantom Soap.

Our beloved Bath and Body Works has let me down. The so called "moisterizing" hand soap does a better job of repairing the fact that you don't have a stain on your shirt than repairing your skin. No matter how hard you try, and how succesfull you think you are in not getting the soap on your clothes you always do. I've actually ruined at least one shirt by using this soap. Big dissapointment.












I was serious.

In case you didn't think I was serious, I do actually have a "Wicked" fund. And this time I am not taking the money out to spend on crud that won't last any longer than the actual musical, not counting the timeless memories that come with it. I currently have $18.43 in the fund. Thanks to all who donated. Oh wait...










Unwanted Gum.

Since the death gum epidemic scare, I have been trying to find ways of getting rid of the gum I bought without actually throwing it away. I have found one very effective way- pawning it off on your friends. One person actually asked for a piece, then another already had gum of a bright green color. This brings me to the conclusion that the gum incident photos have leaked onto the internet sommmehow...
Judging by the color of Curtis' gum, I'd stake all $18.43 in my Wicked fund and one movie ticket to any movie of your choice at a Regal theater that it was apple flavored. No reports yet on whether the gum was sour or regular apple. More on the gum front later.

Equations and Logarithms.

Over the last few days my meals have consisted of quesidillas and easy mac. This has has brought me to some new realizations, which then turned into equations.
For instance:
S+C=QM
Where S stands for starch, C stands for cheese, and QM stands for quick meal.
This equation includes the before mentioned foods, plus things like cheese and crackers, grilled cheese etc. This then branched out to more complicated equations and logarithms (almost).
Observe:
Mt+S+V+x=M
Where Mt stands for meat, S stands for starch, V stands for vegatables, and x is a variable, meaning it could stand for anything from fruit slices to sauces.
This could go on forever. I'll let you use your imagination.

Anticipated.
I'm sure everyone has been waiting for my review of Indiana Jones before they go to see it, so here it is. If you are creeped out easily by bugs, don't see this movie. Well, actually that's not completely true. It was wierd. There's no other word for it. It is freaky too. And pretty funny. So I guess there is more than one word to describe it. Huh. I actually had a paper cup in my hand during one part and got so freaked out that I crushed it. Luckily there was no more Sprite it it. That would have been bad.







Guilty of glares.
I saw Prince Caspian again. It was equally as good as the first time, however the experience was pretty crappy. We had to sit in the second row because all the seats behind were taken. It took about a half an hour for my eyes to adjust. Why do they even make seats so far up? Whoever started that should be shot- or fired- or maybe given a good talkin-to.








Jasper.

This is for Deon. This is the guy who plays Jasper in Twilight. Oh my good gravy. To quote Glinda "He couldn't be handsomer."







Edmund.

Reports are in that Edmund is the new Narnia heart-throb. Ok, so me a Krista decided. Just look at this picture. How cool is that? I'll tell you. Very.







Count.
I've counted, and I now have 19 soundtracks. I wanted to make a collage. So I did.








Last and least.
Yesterday I went to Home Depot with Mom and Dad. I know you're going to be astonished so sit down now. They paid $20 for a sack of crap. Now I'm not questioning thier taste. I meant literally. THE worst smelling bag I've ever smelt of fertilizer. I couldn't breathe, and it wasn't voluntary. My body really wouldn't let me. I think it was telling me "I'd rather die than breathe in that reekage." I actually walked on the other side of the isle than the cart because I didn't even want to be near it. I didn't put a picture with this one. I think you can tell why.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

oh my good gravy, Catherine, i love your blog. i seriously got so excited when i saw you posted new stuff and it's only been, what? a three day wait?
your "Wicked" fund is amazing. i can't believe you actually made your own G(a)linda and Elfeba to put on it. amazing. do you accept PayPal? i think you'd get more of response if you did. ask Gabe how to set up a PayPal account. if you do, i will donate $4.95. no joke.