Thursday, May 22, 2008

I almost spelled blog, bolg.





Today I am going to Red Robin. It should be good.-----




I figure I am not going to explain about myself because anyone would read this knows me. But there are a few things I want make sure everyone knows.



My dream car is a BMW 3 series-----



















I love Twilight, no matter how dorky I sound. I would totally put the link to the movie trailer here if I knew how.



I love BYU's Divine Comedy.
And finally, I look more like this---

I mean, other than my profile picture.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

i'm so glad you got a blog! now i will feel like i'm not actually wasting my time by updating mine! oh, p.s. just in case you wanted to know, you can change your settings so it will e-mail you when someone comments on your posts. i find it helpful.
(catherine, i'm obsessed with Twilight, i can't control myself! ;o)