Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gee Wiz.

Dissapointment.
So, there is a Harry Potter 6 teaser trailer out. Don't go rushing to your nearest search engine though. It was a major dissapointment. It is 22 seconds of dumb...ness. I'll tell it to you play by play. First it has like 6 or 7 seconds of the "this preview has been approved for all audiences". Then there was Dumbledore's voice saying something like "Once again Harry, I have to ask to much of you." Then there was the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince logo. Then it ended. No pictures, no other voices, nothing. Pathetic. I couldn't believe it.



Oh and P.S. Dumbledore isn't gay. JK Rowling doesn't know what the HECK she is talking about.


Extra.



"Extra" gum is gross. So, that's added to my list of gross gum.







Fair.



So, we went to the county fair tonight. It was... gross. In other words, I dislike animals... immensly. Though I have wanted to learn to ride a horse... or tapdance.







Remakes.

We are watching Disney Channel right now. There is a girl singing "That's How You Know" completely different from the original. That came out what, like 7 months ago? They already made a remake of that song! I mean come on. Remakes are just ways of avoiding creativity. Or hiding the fact that you don't have any. Tut tut. What is this world coming to?

Go Meat.
I can't tell you how many times I have heard the commercial for Hillshire Farms. The one that starts out "Go meat!". Oh buddy. So now I have that, then the Mickey Mouse Club House theme song, and the "Yeah Boy" Dr. Pepper commercial stuck in my head constantly. Not to mention "SchoolHouse Rock" songs galore. Interplanet Janet, and the number 8 song mostly. Those are two of my favorites.





Battery.


The battery light on my computer is on constantly now. Orange. Flashing. It's Maddening!








Disney Channel.
They have really let the quality of disney Channel go down. What happened to good shows like "Even Stevens" or... I'm sure there was another one. "Phil of the Future" was pretty good, but it didn't last long. The best one on Disney Channel now is "Wizards of Waverly Place". And half the time I can't even take that one.




Superheroes, and other, not so super people.

And finally, what's with those superheroes that think they can get away wearing glasses, or a little tiny mask? For instance:
Mr. Incredible
Superman
Hannah Montana, though she can't possibly be considered a superhero. Maybe I should have said people with aliases.
I mean, come on you just have to look at thier face, and then you'll be able to tell who they are. And what about the fact that people would be following them all the time. How do they get home without being seen? SO unrealistic. I guess I mostly talked about this because of Hannah Montana. Probably because she bugs me... a lot.

2 comments:

The Clifts said...

I'm commenting so you will continue to write your awesome posts that make me laugh so hard. I agree whole heartedly about Hannah Montana though. I don't know why, but Miley Cyrus doesn't really bother me, just Hannah Montana. Go figure.

Deon Christensen said...

I am glad you posted again, I was getting bored and I needed something to laugh about. I love Ya and can't wait to see you!