Saturday, July 12, 2008

Linner, Dinner, Lunch, Dunch.


I ate breakfast at noon, and it was an apple. So, I am making a hamburger right now, and it's 3 o'clock. I decided it wasn't dinner, it wasn't lunch, then I started this chant in my head of "Linner, dinner, lunch dunch." You have to say it fast. Then that reminded me of when you win at black jack, how they say "Winner, winner, chicken dinner." If you haven't heard it before, you don't play black jack, which is good, but you should watch more movies. It comes from when they first started playing black jack, the loser would have to buy the winner a chicken for his dinner. Ok, I'll admit, I just made all that up. Well, they really do say that, but I don't know why. I am saying all of this to try to explain why I ask random questions sometimes, to explain the complexity of the process. Where do you get a random question from? I believe there is no such thing as a random question, just random people. Just like those stupid smily faces. Does this really look like anything? ;) I think we were really reaching for entertainment when we made those things up. You want to know what I think of those smily things? >:(

Now you know why I don't talk a lot.

Next time someone says "I know a guy." to you, implying that he has "connections", you should just say, "Hey, me too." That'd be funny. Then you could tell other people that, and you could collect money for, lets say, hard to get tickets, or something else, nothing illegal of course, and take off with it. You wouldn't be lying about knowing a guy, I mean who doesn't? Of course you would be stealing... but you could mumble something about "no guarantees" and it wouldn't be so bad.

So, until next time, I will continue thinking about how to rip people off and other such nonsence. -Catherine

4 comments:

The Clifts said...

what happened to lunner and dinch

Deon Christensen said...

Oh Catherine you make me laugh, I seriously love reading your blog it just makes my day that much more special. har har har, keep up the awesome posting.

Deon Christensen said...

seriously you have to keep up the posts because my blog is so lame, I need some entertainment.

Deon Christensen said...

Update your blog I'm sick of looking at this stinking hamburger.